Ph.D. in Economics, Stockholm School of Economics
Thesis title: “Education & Replication”. Supervisor: Tore Ellingsen. 105 ECTS coursework.
Research Intern, Sveriges Riksbank (2017)
Visiting Researcher, Department of Economics, Harvard University (2016–2017)
Visiting Ph.D. Student, Stanford University (2015)
- M.Sc. in Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, M.Sc.–Ph.D. parallel enrollment
- B.Sc. in Business & Economics, Stockholm School of Economics
- Camerer, Colin F. et al. 2018. “Evaluating the Replicability of Social Science Experiments in Nature and Science Between 2010 and 2015.” Nature Human Behaviour 2 (9): 637–44. 10.1038/s41562-018-0399-z.
- Camerer, Colin F. et al. 2016. “Evaluating Replicability of Laboratory Experiments in Economics.” Science. American Association for the Advancement of Science. 10.1126/science.aaf0918.
- Munafo, Marcus R. et al. 2015. “Using Prediction Markets to Forecast Research Evaluations.” Royal Society Open Science 2 (10). The Royal Society. 10.1098/rsos.150287.
Work In Progress
“Sibling Influence on College Choice”
“Relative Returns to Swedish College Fields”
“Predicting Replication” with Colin Camerer et. al.
Professor Tore Ellingsen
Supervisor • [email protected] • +46 8 736 92 60
Professor Magnus Johannesson
Secondary Supervisor • [email protected] • +46 8 736 94 43
Professor Colin F. Camerer
Co-author • [email protected] • +1 (626) 395-4054
Awards and Grants
- Thulestiftelsen Postdoctoral Scholarship
- Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Research Grant
- Tom Hedelius Scholarship for Studies Abroad
- SASSE Scholarship
Presentations and Workshops
- IFAU (Uppsala, Sweden), SOFI (Stockholm, Sweden), Micro Wave (IIES, Stockholm, Sweden), UCSD Spring School (San Diego, CA), Early Career Behavioral Economists’ Conference (Bergen, Norway), Russel Sage Foundation Summer Institute in Behavioral Economics (Waterville Valley, NH)
- Harvard Behavioral Lunch (Cambridge, MA), briq Summer School (Bonn, Germany), SSE Human Capital Workshop (Stockholm, Sweden), SUDSWEC (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- NHH Choice Lab Workshop (Bergen, Norway), Harvard ECON-CS (Cambridge, MA), BITSS Annual Meeting (Berkeley, CA)
- 2014, 2015
Math Summer Camp, Ph.D. level
Week-long preparatory math course for arriving Ph.D. students in Economics and Finance. Average score 4.5/5.
- 2014, 2015
Teaching Assistant: Mathematics I, Ph.D. level
Teaching Assistant for Professor Jörgen Weibull in an introductory Mathematics class for Ph.D. students in Economics and Finance. Real analysis, topology, optimization and set theory. Average score 4.5/5.
Teaching Assistant: Microeconomics, B.Sc. level
Teaching Assistant for Professor Richard Friberg in introductory undergraduate Microeconomics.
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Founder and Member of the Board, Musethica Sweden
Musethica is an international nonprofit organization that promotes a new approach to teaching classical music, integrating a very large number of concerts into the education program of young excellent artists. The students perform in different social institutions, like kindergartens, prisons and immigrant housing. With funding from Postkodlotteriet we launched Musethica Sweden in 2016.
Member of the Board, SSE Alumni Association
The SSE alumni association has over 3 000 members, maintains a mentorship program and organizes activities such as inspirational lectures and homecoming parties.
Summer Associate, JKL
Public Affairs consultant, working with communication strategy for customers such as the Swedish Riksbank. JKL is one of the most esteemed Swedish consultancies in strategic communication.
Business Development Analyst Intern, Spotify
Business development analyst, 1 of 15 admitted from over 1500 applicants.
- Intern, Prime PR
Vice President, Student Association at SSE
Elected by the students at SSE. SASSE is the most active Student Association in Scandinavia with 2000 members, a turnover of 15MSEK, and about 300 active students in 30–50 different projects. Responsible for running operations.
Skills and Interests
Swedish (native), English (fluent), French (good), Polish (good)
Advanced user of PC, Mac, MS-Office, STATA, Matlab, Adobe-suite. Programming in R, Python, SQL, LaTeX. Web Design with HTML, CSS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap.
Playing the piano, music, cinema (especially asian and russian), contemporary art and politics